In other news we were officially approved for the mortgage before the holidays so that was great news... we also finalized most of our selections before Xmas... here is a quick run down:
- Going with Santa Cecelia granite, which was really the only major debate. The model in Bear threw us off a little b/c it was so dark but we think the Espresso island cabinets will provide the contrast along with the dark floors.
- Met with Guardian, went with a digital pre-wire for the TV over the fireplace in the family room.
- Opted for an upgraded appliance package which Jo is really excited about, removed the rough-in in the basement to offset some of the cost.
- Added ceiling fan to the Morning Room as well as in the bedrooms.
- Hardwood in the kitchen, morning room, and foyer.
- Butterscotch Maple Cabinets in the kitchen with a peninsula and the kitchen island (island in Espresso cabinets)
- I'm sure there is other stuff but that is good enough for now......
Pretty much a given that we settle in April at this point, just hoping early April. Our PM promised to keep us in the loop with this permit issue, so hopefully the next post is a positive one!